Members of our Legacy Society receive benefits including:
- Invitations for events exclusively for Legacy Society members.
- Recognition in Community Foundation publications, if desired.
- Full access to all donor services offered by the Community Foundation.
- Options to direct your gift to specific causes, charities or geographic areas.
- Donors may retain anonymity as a member, if desired.
We’re grateful to these esteemed civic leaders who are active members of our Legacy Society:
Dennis Beaver and Bert Whitt
William V. Beck Jr. and Anthony S. Minore
Rick Boettger and Cynthia Edwards
Reverend Stephen E. Braddock
Patti and Butch Carey
John DeWald and Stephen Kitsakos
Dr. Margaret and Ken Domanski
Susan B. Eanes
Dr. Shirley Freeman and Mr. Harvey W. Server
Nancy and Mark Funt
Dolly M. Garlo and Robert Keeley
Dr. Bill Goldner and Dr. Beverly Goldner
Stephen Mizner and Kim Gordon
Bryan Green and Tony Konrath
Larry J. Hirsch and Kay P. Hirsch
Nan and Mark Lindas
Gordon and Meridyth McIntosh
Roger and Cindy McVeigh
Tom and Maggi Paar
Rosi and Jeff Ware
Dr. Susanne Woods
We’ve gratefully received these Legacy Society gifts to date. Although these generous donors are missed in our Keys community, their contributions will continue to benefit residents throughout the Keys into future generations:
Ray Baker (not deceased) and Joe Viana
Robert L. Burton
Rosemary and Sebastian Cabrera
Ygnacio “Iggy” Carbonell
Richard P. Jones (Dick)
Patricia T. Major
G. Ross McKee Jr.
Andrew F. Oates
Robert F. and Martha W. Sauer
Charlotte M. Toppino
David W. Wolkowsky
William L. Schrufer (Bill)