The Foundation Society is a dedicated group of business and community leaders who are providing the leadership and support to ensure that the Community Foundation meets its mission by making an unrestricted annual gift. These gifts are the core to the success of our ability to provide important programs and services for the entire Florida Keys community. The Foundation Society, which includes the former Very Important Partners in Paradise (VIP) Program, was inaugurated as part of “Vision 20/20.”
Funds from the Foundation Society enable the Foundation to be in a better position to serve the community by supporting our ongoing operations as we work toward an endowment that will cover all or most of our modest administrative needs.
Foundation Society Giving Levels:
$1,000 – $2,499 Bronze
$2,500 – $4,999 Silver
$5,000 – $9,999 Gold VIP
$10,000 and above Platinum VIP
The benefits of membership in the Foundation Society include:
- Special recognition and acknowledgement at events, in newsletters, and on website.
- Invitations to all CFFK events, including annual meeting and exclusive recognition celebrations.
- Frequent e-communications about activities, programs, events, and related topics of interest
Friends of the Foundation
Donors may also become Friends of the Foundation with gifts under $1,000.
Impact of Support
The impact of Foundation Society and Friends support to the Community Foundation:
- Confidence that your gift will be used effectively and efficiently
- CFFK certified to be in Compliance with National Standards by Council on Foundations
- Low administrative overhead expense of less than 4%
- Increased community philanthropy – 135+ Donor Funds under management
- Stronger nonprofit community utilizing best practices
- 45+ endowments and funds under management for other nonprofit organizations
- Increased volunteerism
- Better non-profit board oversight and leadership as a result of training through the Leadership Success Academy
- Power of Collective Giving
- Greater results from pooled resources
- Over $20 million in community grants, an average of $1 million per year