Marketing and social media are essential tactics in the toolbox to create your organization’s “story” and support your fundraising efforts. This practical, interactive and fast-paced training session will teach you an integrated approach to messaging.
Participants are encouraged to bring wifi-enabled tablets or laptops to enhance on-the-spot learning.
What you will learn:
- Current trends and best practices in marketing, social media and fundraising
- Tips for preparing your new and refreshed narrative
- Solutions for rethinking key messages and integrating them into your tactics
- Strategies for using social media to engage, support and share what matters most to donors, clients and audiences
- Tools to measure the success of your efforts and track them for growth
Who should attend:
- CEOs/Executive Directors and Board Members
- Development and Marketing staff
- Anyone working with or serving in an advisory capacity with a nonprofit organization or other community group or association
For questions and more information, please call 305-292-1502.
This session is presented through CFFK’s Leadership Success Academy, one of its signature training programs to develop and strengthen leadership skills.
About the facilitator: Debbie Mason, President of Strategists, Inc., helps individuals and nonprofits maximize their effectiveness and productivity. She facilitated CFFK’s Leadership Success Academy for nine years, providing training in organizational development, strategic planning, marketing, development and board governance. She is an accredited public relations professional, BoardSource trained facilitator for nonprofit organizations, certified facilitator of DiSC®, accredited facilitator of the Five Behaviors of A Cohesive Team™ and accomplished professional and consultant in the nonprofit sector.